Niftyskull

Started in Jan 2021, after losing my job due to the Pandemic I've decided to start putting my kids (age 14 and 16) drawings to good use. To fund their future and also to enhance their skills in designing! Thanks for showing your support to Artslayer_

Items on SALE!

Hey there Everyone!
Hope everyone is well.

Suggestion for The Spreadshop Team,Β 
Would love to see a section where shop owners can put older designs on Sale
(not Promo) but actual Sale ( like the big brands do ). Why? well...
  1. Maybe owners already have too much design on the shelf and planning to get rid of the older designs but still wanting to make a final sale push on the said design (without affecting the price of the newer or latest design) before it's taken off the shelf.
  2. Maybe Owners did some update (refresh the look) the older designs. but still want to leave both versions on the shelf.
3. Better chance of attracting traffic into owners shop ( When there is no Shop promotion happening) - No Promo? No Worries! We're on SALE!

This is just a thought... haha

Honestly, I'm just Bored. πŸ˜‚Β 
Like Comment

Feedback

Can we get feedback on this newly created design?

Owh and a famous quote

β€œNo one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background or his religion. People learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” –Nelson Mandela
ο»Ώ
ο»Ώ

Rejected designs

Hey There!Β 
Hope everyone is doing great!Β 
My question is why do my designs get rejected 2 to 3 weeks after upload?Β 
Some only get rejected at the Market place and some on the shop
As from what I read in other posts here, I did not receive an email stating the actual reason why it was rejected. I've included the message from the design page.

Marketplace
The design was rejected. Possible reasons include technical problems, copyright infringements, or a violation of our community standards.
Reasons for rejection:
Marketplace Standards

Spreadshop
The design was rejected. Possible reasons include technical problems, copyright infringements or a violation of our community standards.

Reasons for rejection:

• Design Quality

Thanks for clarifying.